Thursday, March 31, 2011

Homesickness...

Here I am, April 1, ten days from that sweet 16 hour ride home. I'm so glad I stayed this long.  I am SO ready to go home. First thing in the morning tomorrow we are off to Rajasthan, to see Delhi and Agra.

This week consisted of waking up at 630 every morning, spending an hour doing meditation, sun salutation yoga, head and elbow stands and positive affirmation rituals. Me. A person who wakes up and has a ritual. No, no alien has stolen my body or anything. I downloaded the Bikram yoga class and I am getting killed for 90 minutes every evening. I am starting to tone up and it's so satisfying. Yoga forever!  Oh and ya, I'm totally addicted to Six Feet under these days. What a show!

I ask myself often if this radical change happened because I wanted it deep in my soul, or because I am  tired of living an anxiety filled unhappy existence and this was the only way I could kick start it. I think a bit of both. I knew I could not do it without help and I found it here.  I could not have learned to love myself without the teachers and my friends drilling it into me every day.  People loved me here that knew me only for six weeks, which has to mean I am a pretty cool person.  Now that I have self respect I view the world in entirely a different way. I will never look back into my past except to appreciate the lessons I've learned along the way.

I am not that person anymore. Looking forward to posting some pics of the next leg of the trip.....keep you posted.

                                                     xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

  1. Julia...you are loved here as well but shown much differently by the sounds of things can`t wait to learn your positive life.
    Going forward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    we are impressed to see correct information at your web pages, these web pages are very helpful to us please keep updates latest .
    we are waiting for your new post.

    Regards
    Stalwart Solutions

    Hotels & Packages
    Agra Taxi Service
    Dehradun Taxi Service
    Govt Job Information

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post ! I ended up reading it twice ! Top 3 adventure activities to do in Rishikesh http://j.mp/1kC0G7d

    ReplyDelete

  4. very nice blog. Thanks for sharing,
    Looking forward for this event
    http://www.365hops.com/social/event_detail.php?eventid=VkZod2NtVm5QVDA9

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have gone through your blog that’s sharing information are very good. Hot Yoga In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete